How you contact usIf you contact us by telephone using the specified numbers on our website or advertising/marketing correspondence, your call may be recorded for training, quality and regulatory purposes. If you contact us via email, webchat, WhatsApp or post this information may be held securely by ourselves for training, quality and regulatory purposes.
Informing you about products and servicesBy providing us with your contact details, you consent to being contacted by mail, telephone, fax, email, SMS/MMS and Wattsapp to let you know about any services offered by ourselves or carefully selected business partners or other third parties, which may be of interest to you. You can of course withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us to let us know. We will not contact you, or pass your information to our business partners or 3rd parties; unless you have indicated your agreement that we may do so (you have ticked our privacy statement box). Where we are making arrangements on your behalf we may need to pass your information to third parties to conclude those arrangements. For example, we may refer you to a finance broker if it appears that debt consolidation could form part of the solution to your debt issues.
Lawful basis for collecting your personal dataWe process your personal data on different bases, according to the reason for which you have provided your data to us. When you are browsing the Website, we process your data on the basis that you have given your consent to such processing by accessing the Website. When you have submitted your debt enquiry with the Tacao Limited, we process this personal data on the basis that we have a legitimate interest in processing your data (i.e. to share your information with our debt solution providers) in order to find the best debt solution for you. When you have submitted the debt enquiry, we process your personal data on the basis that we need this information to answer your queries and provide you with the best possible advice for your debt hep enquiry.
Use of your InformationWe will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with data protection laws. Our grounds for processing your personal information are as follows:
Legitimate InterestsWe may use and process some of your personal information where we have sensible and legitimate business grounds for doing so. Under European privacy laws there is a concept of “legitimate interests” as a justification for processing your personal information. Our legitimate interests for processing your personal information are to:
- Verify your identity and credit standing to enable us to provide debt counselling.
- Assist in completing your application for an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
- Extract certain information for the purpose of generating statistics for our own internal purposes (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, and market product analysis).
- Detect, prevent and investigate actual and potential fraud and related activities.
- Develop, manage and market products and services to meet your needs and to contact you for products and services that may be of interest.
- Determine your eligibility for different products and services that you may be interested in.
- Contact you in connection with your enquiry.
- Update this website to better meet your needs in the future.